Session 1 – Encouraging creative play experiences using upcycled, recovered and natural materials.
- Participants will gain a deeper understanding of using a variety of materials in play experiences
- Participants will be able to support children’s understanding of being environmentally responsible and link their learning to the AC and EYLF
- Standard 1 – Know students and how they learn
- Standard 2 – Know content and how to teach it
- Standard 3 – Plan for and implement effective teaching and learning
- Standard 4 – Create and maintain supportive and safe learning environments
- Leading teaching and learning
30 minutes online session.
3:30 – 4:00 pm
- Wednesday – June 7, 2023 – CANCELLED
- Thursday – June 8, 2023 – CANCELLED
The link to the meeting platform will be emailed to participants prior to the session.