This self-paced online course is designed to develop and deepen understandings of the principles and practices of Learning in Families Together (LIFT).
Participants will build their knowledge and understanding of family engagement, key documents and planning for LIFT in their schools.
The course comprises of videos, discussion boards, resources and follow up support from the Early Learning Team.
Participants will develop their understandings and skills in the areas of:
- Building strong partnerships with families
- Strategies for engaging with families
- Planning for Family Engagement
- Key resources and documents
- Standard 3 – Plan for and implement effective teaching and learning
- Standard 4 – Create and maintain supportive and safe learning environments
- Standard 6 – Engage in professional learning
- Engaging and working with the community
Enrolled participants will be sent a link to the Canvas Course. The link will be available to participants in February 2023