This course is designed to develop and deepen understandings of the principles and practices of Learning in Families Together (LIFT).
Participants will build their knowledge and understanding of family engagement, key documents and planning for LIFT in their schools.
The course comprises of three spaced online sessions with continued support through site visits and online communication.
Participants will develop their understandings and skills in the areas of:
- Building strong partnerships with families
- Strategies for engaging with families
- Planning for Family Engagement
- Key resources and documents
- Standard 4 – Create and maintain supportive and safe learning environments
- Standard 6 – Engage in professional learning
- Standard 7 – Engage professionally with colleagues, parents/carers and the community
- Leading improvement, innovation and change
- Engaging and working with the community
This session is being delivered online.
The link to the meeting platform will be sent to participants prior to the sessions.
- Thursday 24 February 2022 – (Cancelled due to COVID-19)
- Thursday 17 March 2022 – (Cancelled due to COVID-19)
- Thursday 19 May 2022 – (Cancelled due to COVID-19)
Online Session – 3:15pm to 4:30pm
- Thursday 12 May 2022
- Thursday 2 June 2022
- Thursday 4 August 2022