The Teams Meeting Link will be sent to enrolled participants one week prior to the session.
Data, Systems and Insights – DSI formerly Education Performance and Review (EPR) will present one-hour modules, as webinars to assist NAPLAN Coordinators with the process of delivering NAPLAN online assessments in 2024. New NAPLAN Coordinators are encouraged to attend all sessions. Returning NAPLAN Coordinators must attend Module C to receive the latest information.
Topics covered in this program are:
- What’s new in the NAPLAN 2024 platform
- Test scheduling
- Information on student familiarisation
- Test disruptions, re-scheduling and catching up
The webinars will be differentiated into three modules
- Module A: Readiness for Testing/NAPLAN Coordinator ‘Must Do’ tasks
- Module B: Role of and Support for Test Administrators (i.e. teachers delivering test sessions)
- Module C: Drilling Down on Principal and NAPLAN Coordinator Roles/What’s New and Important in 2024
Each webinar is a stand-alone presentation and will take approximately one hour. Each module will be delivered on 3 occasions thereby allowing participants to choose convenient times to attend.
Non-DECYP Enrolments – No charge
Please complete the Non-DECYP (external) Enrolment form
To enable NAPLAN Coordinators and Principals to be prepared for and train other staff in order to administer NAPLAN online assessment tests for 2024.
- Standard 2 – Know content and how to teach it
- Leading teaching and learning
1 Hour Online session – The link to the platform will be sent to participants prior to the sessions.
Each module will be delivered on 3 occasions thereby allowing participants to choose convenient times to attend.
- Wednesday 14 February 2024 – 8:30am – 9:30am
- Wednesday 14 February 2024 – 3:15pm – 4:15pm
- Monday 19 February 2024 – 8:30am – 9:30am
- Thursday 15 February 2024 – 8:30am – 9:30am
- Thursday 15 February 2024 – 3:15pm – 4:15pm
- Monday 19 February 2024 – 3.15pm – 4.15pm
- Friday 16 February 2024 – 8:30am – 9:30am
- Friday 16 February 2024 – 3:15pm – 4:15pm
- Tuesday 20 February 2024 – 8:30am – 9:30am