This program is a self-paced online course to provide information and resources to support staff new to facilitating or supporting Launching into Learning (LiL) programs.
- Your Role;
- Enrolment and Attendance;
- Planning for LiL;
- Parent/Carer Information and Support.
On completion of the course a member of the Early Learning team will organise a Microsoft Teams meeting with the participant to check in and offer any additional support.
Participants will explore and deepen their understanding of:
- The benefits of LiL programs
- Key LiL documents
- Ways of working in partnership with families
- Planning for LiL and resources available
- How to access and use data to inform programs
- Engaging and working with the community
This program is delivered as online learning through the Canvas Platform.
Staff can self-enrol via the following link: https://canvas.education.tas.gov.au/enroll/CMEAM9
This program is self-paced and can be completed in multiple sittings, the time taken to complete the program is dependent on the individual. On average, this would be equivalent to 2 to 3 hours of professional learning.
There is no deadline to complete.