Need support planning across learning areas?
The Australian Curriculum provides scope to integrate the curriculum across learning areas based on conceptual links as a focus for learning.
This professional learning online session will explore how to plan across multiple learning areas aligned to the Australian Curriculum Version 9.
- understand a process for planning across learning areas
- use the Australian Curriculum website to highlight related content between the learning areas
- incorporate relevant general capabilities and cross-curriculum priorities adding depth and richness to student learning
- create a task that will be assessed against multiple learning areas
- Standard 2 – Know content and how to teach it
- Standard 3 – Plan for and implement effective teaching and learning
- Standard 5 – Assess, provide feedback and report on student learning
These 2 sessions will be delivered online.
The link to the meeting platform will be sent to participants prior to the session.
Term 1 – 3:30 pm – 4:30 pm
- Tuesday 28 February 2023
- Thursday 30 March 2023