Need support planning for composite classes?
In this spaced online professional learning participants will explore how to plan for a variety of composite class structures and develop authentic learning sequences aligned to the Australian Curriculum Version 9.
- Understand an approach for planning and teaching a composite class
- Create authentic learning sequences aligned to the Australian Curriculum Version 9
- Determine a common focus on concepts, skills and content
- Standard 2 – Know content and how to teach it
- Standard 3 – Plan for and implement effective teaching and learning
Online – The link to the meeting platform will be sent to participants prior to the session.
Term 1 (2023) – 3:30 pm – 4:30 pm
- Day 1 – Tuesday 21 February 2023
- Day 2 – Monday 27 March 2023