Would you like to easily provide feedback on learning in Canvas? Would you like to clearly organise and share your assessments?
This program will involve a 90-minute online meeting.
The workshop will focus on:
- how to provide and share feedback on assignments, discussions and quizzes (even if students are not submitting work in Canvas)
- how to use the DoE Markbook in Canvas to track student progress against the Australian Curriculum learning area achievement standards.
- understand how to support collaborative student learning in an online environment
- supporting access, participation and engagement for all
- parent access in Canvas.
As a result of engaging in this program, participants will:
- understand the possibilities of Canvas
- provide and share feedback and assessments through Canvas
- create a purposeful, collaborative online presence for their students/families.
Australian Professional Standards for Teachers
- Standard 4 – Create and maintain supportive and safe learning environments
- Standard 5 – Assess, provide feedback and report on student learning
- Leading teaching and learning
Location, Date & Time
This 90 minute session will be delivered online between 3:15pm – 4:45pm.
The link to the meeting platform will be sent to participants prior to the sessions.
- Thursday 17 March 2022 – (Cancelled due to COVID-19)
- Thursday 26 May 2022