Principal Capability Framework (PCF): P5, K6.
This session provides a comprehensive overview of psychological risk management, starting with foundational knowledge and extending to practical strategies for mitigation. Participants will gain insights into identifying risk factors, understanding the role of resilience, and implementing actionable techniques to foster wellbeing in both personal and professional environments
Participants will be equipped with knowledge on wellbeing for themselves and those they lead and the clear actions to take to improve wellbeing.
- Insight into recognising and understanding psychological risk factors,
- Practical strategies for building resilience in personal and professional life,
- Effective techniques for mitigating psychological risk and promoting mental wellbeing.
- Developing self and others
One-hour online webinar
- Wednesday, 5 June 2024 – 9:45am – 10:45am