This is an online self paced Canvas course.
What is Reciprocal Reading?
Why use Reciprocal Reading?
How do we motivate and engage learners using Reciprocal Reading Strategies?
How do we observe and record reading growth throughout the Reciprocal Reading Adventure?
How do we build self-efficacy through Reciprocal Reading?
How do we reflect on our learning?
Module 1: The WHAT
Module 2: The WHY
- Part 1: Foundations of the Reciprocal Reading Learning environment
- Part 2: Using feedback and Assessment as part of Reciprocal Reading
- Part 3: Building reading efficacy
- Part 1: Symposium (November 2022)
- Part 2: Reflection
Schools use the professional learning modules to engage with the Reciprocal Reading strategy.
Schools implement and embed the Reciprocal Reading strategy into their practices.
- Standard 1 – Know students and how they learn
- Standard 2 – Know content and how to teach it
- Standard 3 – Plan for and implement effective teaching and learning
- Standard 4 – Create and maintain supportive and safe learning environments
- Standard 5 – Assess, provide feedback and report on student learning
- Standard 6 – Engage in professional learning
- Standard 7 – Engage professionally with colleagues, parents/carers and the community
This online self-paced canvas course is available at anytime.