Would you like to set up or refresh your Canvas presence for your classes?
This program will involve a 90-minute online meeting.
The workshop will focus on:
- creating quality home pages and easy to follow navigation
- ensuring your Canvas course meets the needs of your learners at any age
- understanding how to support collaborative student learning in an online environment
- supporting access, participation and engagement for all
- how to add parents into Canvas.
- understand the possibilities of Canvas
- know how to effectively set up and use Canvas to support teaching and learning.
- create a purposeful, collaborative online presence for their students/families.
- Standard 1 – Know students and how they learn
- Standard 2 – Know content and how to teach it
- Standard 3 – Plan for and implement effective teaching and learning
- Standard 4 – Create and maintain supportive and safe learning environments
- Leading teaching and learning
This 90 minute session will be delivered online between 3:15pm – 4:45pm.
The link to the meeting platform will be sent to participants prior to the sessions.
- Tuesday 15 February 2022 – (Rescheduled due to COVID-19)
- Tuesday 17 May 2022