Calling all Year 7 History teachers! Come and discover Deep Time History of Lutruwita / Tasmania
Join us to dig deep into the ancient history of Lutruwita / Tasmania, from the earliest human communities to the end of the ancient period.
This session will unpack the revised curriculum so that teachers feel confident and excited to teach about the deep time history of Australia through a Year 7 lens.
- know the content of the Year 7 Deep Time History sub-strand
- gain background understanding of the Deep Time History of Australia
- be provided with Year 7 relevant resources to support the teaching of this new curriculum focus
- Standard 2 – Know content and how to teach it,
- Standard 3 – Plan for and implement effective teaching and learning
- Leading teaching and learning
1 Hour Online session – 3:30 pm – 4:30 pm
The link to the meeting platform will be sent to participants prior to the sessions.
Term 1 (2024)
- Tuesday 20 February 2024
Term 4 (2024)
- Thursday 28 November 2024