This revised professional learning program will provide an opportunity for school leaders and teachers to build an understanding of the role of Transition Planning in a whole school approach to Career Education through Years 9 to 12. Participants will have the opportunity to become familiar with resources to support implementation and quality assurance.
- Understand the role of Transition Planning as a formal process for all learners in year 10
- Understand the new Draft Year 10 into Year 11Transition Planning Policy and Procedure
- Develop a plan for Transition Planning using the Transition Planning Scope and Sequence
- Become familiar with resources to support Transition Planning for diverse student needs
- Understand how to access, approve and quality assure Transition Plans
- Standard 1 – Know students and how they learn
- Standard 3 – Plan for and implement effective teaching and learning
- Standard 6 – Engage in professional learning
Participants are required to attend all sessions.
3:30 pm – 4:30 pm
- Wednesday 14 June 2023
- Thursday 17 August 2023
- Wednesday 25 October 2023
The link to the meeting platform will be sent to participants prior to the sessions.