This 30 minute online session for Primary teachers and leaders will provide further information about the 9-point scale as part of the new reporting requirements being introduced in 2022 for Prep to Year 10.
The session will support teachers to understand:
- how the new report will look for teachers and families
- the reporting frameworks for mid-year reporting
The Q&A session will provide opportunities for teachers and leaders to ask questions in relation to using the 9-point scale and mid-year reporting
Participants will understand the reporting expectations for Primary schools for 2022 and the process for making a judgement on the 9-point scale.
Australian Professional Standards
- Standard 5 – Assess, provide feedback and report on student learning
- Standard 6 – Engage in professional learning
- Leading teaching and learning
Location, Date & Time
These 30minute sessions will be delivered online.
The link to the meeting platform will be sent to participants prior to the sessions.
- Tuesday 24 May 2022 – 8:00 am – 8:30 am