This program will dig deeper into the content of the strands and sub-strands of the chemical science curriculum V9 and explore the implications for teaching, learning, and assessment.
By engaging in this workshop, participants will:
- understand the content of the strands and sub-strands of the chemical science curriculum (Prep- Year 6) in V9 of the Australian Science Curriculum.
- understand how that content is used for teaching, learning, and assessment
- Standard 1 – Know students and how they learn
- Standard 2 – Know content and how to teach it
- Standard 3 – Plan for and implement effective teaching and learning
- Standard 6 – Engage in professional learning
This 1-hour session will be held online.
Online – 3:30 pm – 4:30 pm
- Tuesday 28 February 2023