Conversations are critical and we have them every day, but in today’s complex, dynamic and challenging work environment are these conversations as powerful and effective as they could be? When handled well, conversations can be an opportunity to deepen our understanding of issues, learn from others, and to develop positive and productive relationships.
Participants will be equipped with knowledge on wellbeing for themselves and those they lead and the clear actions to take to improve wellbeing.
- Explore how to have valuable conversations in the workplace
- Practical tips to support you in having effective conversations, including planning and preparing, understanding your own personal style and asking the right questions
- Reflect on current practices, best practices and opportunities for improvement
- Developing self and others
This 1-hour session will be delivered online.
The link to the meeting platform will be sent to participants prior to the session.
Term 3 (2023)
- Tuesday 22 August 2023 – 9:45 am – 10:45 am
- Wednesday 20 September (Repeat session) – 3:30 pm – 4:30 pm