This session will unpack information needed for participants to understand and facilitate Welcomes to Country or Acknowledgements of Country.
- know when and how to organise or facilitate a Welcome to Country, or deliver an Acknowledgement of Country
- understand the cultural role of Welcomes to Country and Acknowledgements of Country
- write and present their own personal Acknowledgement of Country
- Standard 2 – Know content and how to teach it
- Standard 4 – Create and maintain supportive and safe learning environments
- Standard 6 – Engage in professional learning
- Leading teaching and learning
- Leading improvement, innovation and change
- Leading the management of the school
1 Hour Online session – 3:30pm – 4:30pm
- Tuesday 25 October 2022
The link to the meeting platform will be sent to participants prior to the sessions.