This 2-day course has been informed by the Family Partnership Model (UK) and will support practitioners to gain a broad brush understanding of the core concepts and skills considered to be necessary for effective partnership with parents.
Please note that completion of the course should not be considered equal to the successful completion of the 5-day Family Partnership Model foundation course.
Completion of the Working in Partnership course will enable participants to:
- work effectively with each other, parents & community members by helping them to develop the resources they need to improve their current/future situations.
- develop an understanding of some process and concepts necessary to develop and/or practise the skills of engaging others and developing effective relationships with them.
- provide a safe, reflective environment in which to explore, confirm and develop participants own understanding of effective partnership and implications for their practice
- Standard 6 – Engage in professional learning
- Standard 7 – Engage professionally with colleagues, parents/carers and the community
- Engaging and working with the community
2 Day Workshop – 9:00am to 4:00pm
North-West – paranaple convention centre
- Day 1 – Tuesday 6 June 2023
- Day 2 – Tuesday 13 June 2023
South – Professional Learning Institute
- Day 1 – Monday 27 November 2023
- Day 2 – Tuesday 28 November 2023