This 2-day course has been informed by the Family Partnership Model (UK) and will support practitioners to gain a broad brush understanding of the core concepts and skills considered to be necessary for effective partnership with parents.
Please note that completion of the course should not be considered equal to the successful completion of the 5 day Family Partnership Model foundation course.
Non – DoE Enrolments: No cost on approval of Principal Project Leader EYPP
Completion of the Working in Partnership course will enable participants to:
- work effectively with each other, parents & community members by helping them to develop the resources they need to improve their current/future situations.
- develop an understanding of some process and concepts necessary to develop and/or practise the skills of engaging others and developing effective relationships with them.
- provide a safe, reflective environment in which to explore, confirm and develop participants own understanding of effective partnership and implications for their practice
- Standard 6 – Engage in professional learning
- Standard 7 – Engage professionally with colleagues, parents/carers and the community
- Engaging and working with the community
2 Day Workshop – 9:00am to 4:00pm
South – Glenorchy Primary School – Glenorchy
- Day 1 – Wednesday 8 June 2022
- Day 2 – Wednesday 6 July 2022
North-West – West Ulverstone Primary School – Ulverstone
- Day 1 – Tuesday 13 September 2022
- Day 2 – Tuesday 20 September 2022